FiveM Police Dispatch - get alerts, dispatch units, draw on map and more!
Add to basket
Experience a reinvented police experience with our fully featured job dispatch. The resource is available out of the box for ESX & QBCore frameworks.
- Watch the code, the type and the alert category, enhanced with the units that are attending the alert.
- See a road image when someone steals a vehicle.
- Use the switchboard as a fast assign method to unit or radio frequency.
- Tell to your colleagues that you are attending to the alert directly from it.
- Fully featured panel with a real-time map of your server, where you can watch the alerts and the officers.
- Watch detailed information on every alert.
- Create and assign your colleagues to units to have a fully organized squad.
- Watch and analyze how criminals work with a detailed stats page, with heat maps and much more!
- Change how your map blip behaves.
- A brand new radio system that brings you private radios for each unit, a global radio and TAC channels.
- Without changing your radio frequency, emits to everyone in your job or just to specific frequencies.
- If you need more privacy, you can join a TAC channel and stop hearing the global radio.
- Working with pma-voice (It is necessary to use the pma resource uploaded in our GitHub[ https://github.com/rcore-cz/pma-voice ])
- Plan your strategies painting in the map with a really cool toolset, and watch how your draws are reflected in your GTA map.
- Save your draws to use them later.
- Create custom draws for each unit.