Car Radio Script (any music)
Add to basket
This resource uses escrow Fivem protection.
Have you ever wanted to play some YouTube music in FiveM? Blast some old-school rap or rock song? You can with this Car Radio script!
In-game radio stations are cool, but we've heard all they have to offer way too many times. This resource lets you take your favorite artist and blast their hit songs for you and everyone in and around your car! And you can save your songs! Blast it on repeat, baby!
Two designs of the radio
Every vehicle in the game can have one of two designs for the radio. You can configure in the settings which vehicles have the specific design for their radio.
Audio is reacting to the surrounding
Optional resources included
You can install a radio on your vehicle with items
Simple marker in a game that can be locked for specific jobs or open for everyone.
A great addition for your mechanic for more roleplay situations!
Sound system supported:
- Ability to play YouTube / direct link to music (mp3, OGG, etc)
- Every music can be stored in the specific vehicle by players
- Option to create a default music list in the vehicle in the config
- Possibility to change the current playback time of the music
- Blacklist for certain music
- Blacklisting certain vehicles from opening the radio
- A disabling whole category of vehicles ( anyBoat, anyPlane, etc)
- Ability to use either command or hotkey
- Radio can be opened only from certain seats in the vehicle ( driver, passenger, etc )
- Ignore audio effects for certain vehicle models / interior IDs
- Distance of playing music with and without doors open
- Custom distance per vehicle model ( Example model of "pbus2" has in default 100 meters of hearable audio )
- Discord webhooks for logging
- You can lock radio access for specific ACE permission only