FiveM Gang System w/ Turf Wars & Ranks
Add to basket
This resource is protected by FiveM Escrow encryption.
Spray resource is not included in this package
Here comes the most complex FiveM Gang Script featuring Turf Wars, Racketeering, Rivalries, Ranks, Drugs Selling and much more!
Supports ESX & QBCore as well as the most popular inventory and dispatch scripts on the market! Integration for custom frameworks, inventory and dispatch scripts is also possible!
Let's have a deeper look! You start your journey by either joining an existing gang by an invite or asking admins to create a new one (/creategang). Every gang has a color, a tag and a name.
As a gang member your main concern should be capturing territories and increasing loyalty in the territories your gang already owns. There are activities you can do to capture new territories, you can sell drugs to NPCs, spray your gang tag or just be present in the territory for some time. Not to mention you can easily add your own actions!
But don't think you can start being lazy once you capture a new territory! If your gang owns some part of a territory your loyalty there will decay over time. Being the strongest gang in a territory has its responsibilities. Someone removes your tag or perhaps sprays their own tag in your territory? Your loyalty will decrease! Same goes if someone kills a resident or robs a business in your territory! Don't get scared, it has its advantages as well!
One such advantange being the ability to collect protection money from businesses! But be careful, all territories you own will be colored in your gang color on the map! That can attract unwanted attention of other gangs and someone might start a rivalry in one of your territories. Rivalry is an addition to Turf War between two gangs, you can start one in a territory that's not yours. A minimum amount of funds will have to be deposited. Once a rivalry starts, for the next 2 days you'll have to start selling as many drugs as you can for only half the price. But at the end, the gang which has sold the most drugs will take all the drug money that's been collected in that time period.
As a gang leader you can place storage and garage checkpoints. The storage serves as a shared inventory for you and your gang members. The garage let's you add vehicles with custom colors which all your members can take for a spin!
Detail about Turf Wars
To own a territory, your gang must have the most loyalty in the zone. You gain loyalty by being present in the zone (40 points every 120 minutes), selling drugs to NPCs (20 points per sold drug) or spraying your gang tag on walls (80 points per spray). You can also kill rival gang members to decrease their loyalty in the zone.
The more drugs you sell within an hour, the less loyalty and money you gain. The same goes for spraying your gang tag. So you should not do these actions as fast as you can, rather sell 20 drugs every hour for 5 hours straight to maximize efficiency. You can only spray 8 gang tags at a time then you need to wait an hour between each new spray.
These mechanics ensure that turf wars take days or weeks to come to an end. And trust me, it's very satisfying chipping at another gang's loyalty for days to eventually capture their territroy.
Detail about Ranks
As a leader of your gang you can set different ranks to your members. Some ranks only serve to be part of the hierarchy in a gang, while other ranks also allow a member to invite and kick other members. Ranks are configurable.
Detail about Rivalries
Rivalries take Turf Wars up a notch. When you want to capture a territory, you can start a rivalry that will last up to 48 hours. During that time, both gangs (attackers and defenders) only have 50% of the profit from all drugs sold, the other half is deposited into a shared pool of money. The gang that sells the most drugs in 48 hours will be rewarded with the shared pool of money.
This way, you not only get a chance to steal territory, but you rob the other gang at the same time! The other gang has to decide - do we have enough drugs to defend this territory, or do we just let it go?
Rivalries are annonymous, so the defending gang doesn't even know who's attacking (but they can see loyalty of other gangs present in the zone).
Detail about Racketeering
When you dominate a zone, you get the ability to collect protection money from businesses. Protection money is generated passively every hour. But make sure you protect your businesses, if they get robbed you will lose some of your protection money.
Detail about Drugs Selling
You walk up to a NPC and offer them drugs. They either accept, decline or call the police. The more drugs you sell, the more likely they are to decline or call the police. You also get less money the more you sell, making it more beneficial to sell smaller amounts over longer periods of time.
Any player can only sell to a NPC once. After the NPC has bought drugs from someone, it will ignore all other offers until it despawns.
When you gain loyalty, neighboring zones gain a small portion of the loyalty too. This ensures that no gang can ever be "out of one's way" and suspisions can arise.
- Support for multi-character scripts
- Rich configuration file with every aspect of the script configurable
- Loyalty system to increase/decrease your gang's loyalty in a territory
- Loyalty system comes with actions to increase loyalty (selling drugs, territory presence, spraying gang tags, killing rival gangsters)
- Loyalty system comes with actions to decrease loyalty (robbing stores, hotwiring vehicles, removing gang tags, killing innocent citizens)
- Real-time notifications of events taking place in your territory (deals, murders, robberies, spraying)
- Territories visible on the map with loyalty changes calculated in real time (up to 25 colors to choose from)
- Complete drug sales system with variable pricing across territories and synchronized animations when selling to NPCs (supports target scripts)
- Complete kidnap/rob system with the option to restrain players (zip ties), blindfold players (paper bag), escort/transport players and rob them (supports target scripts)
- Ranking system to create a functional hierarchy in a gang
- Rivalry system to make the turf war more competitive while ensuring financial gain for the winner
- Racketeering system where each business (gun shop, gas station, convenience store, ...) generates an hourly income of protection money for the gang that controls the zone in which the business is located
- Gang menu (/gangmenu) for easy management of your members from one place, the ability to view the presence of other gangs in the current territory, the ability to sell drugs through the menu, the ability to place checkpoints (garage/storage), ...
- Admin menu (/managegang) for easy management of your gangs from one place, the ability to create new gangs, the ability to delete existing gangs, ...
- Garage checkpoint to buy and store shared vehicles with specific colors (supports whitelisting, supports infinite spawns, can be disabled)
- Storage checkpoint to have shared inventory space for all gang members to store weapons, drugs and other important stuff (can be disabled)
- QBCore Inventory (qb-inventory)
- OverExtended Inventory (ox_inventory)
- Quasar Inventory (qs-inventory)
- Chezza Inventory (inventory)
- Core Inventory (core_inventory)
- ModFreakz Inventory (mf-inventory)
- ESX Inventory Hud (esx_inventoryhud)
- ESX Addon Inventory (esx_addoninventory)
- RCore Dispatch (rcore_dispatch)
- Codesign Dispatch (cd_dispatch)
- ProjectSloth Dispatch (ps-dispatch)
- Core Dispatch (core_dispatch)
- Quasar Dispatch (qs-dispatch)